Monday, September 3, 2012

My First Car Accident









FRIENDS. FOOTBALL. BARBEQUE. CRASH. SIRENS. 

Yup. I hit a girl in a black honda with my trusty Malibu. Total accident. Totally my fault. I didn't see her as I was pulling out of a parking lot after a post-game barbeque. My car now has some sweet scratches/dents on the left front AND my door makes an awesome sound when I open it.
 I got a ticket. I get to send the accident report to my insurance. My first accident (other than scraping my own car on the garage) since starting to drive at 16.
Fortunately, no one was hurt. Both of us were not thrilled with the predicament, BUT the police officer (His name was Brad) was very nice. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my "extra paycheck" from the month of August. Oh well. I was able to drive away. I'm thankful!

No comments: